Identifying the boundaries of information security, reorganizing processes and evolving strategies for the protection and management of corporate information flows requires a strategic investment by the company. Selecting the technology that most effectively meets the business needs requires deep knowledge. Subsequent implementation must minimize operational impact, maximize the return on investment and reduce costs.
CAEN qS is constituted of professional teams with a high level of technical knowhow in both the evaluation and implementation phases who through their flexibility and efficiency are able to mould system architectures to best fulfil the customer’s needs.
“Doing More with less” Companies find themselves having to constantly increase their services and monitor and manage them with ever fewer resources; a difficult challenge far removed from their core business.
CAEN qS Technical Consulting services offer flexibility and efficiency in the early stages of implementation and support of solutions for Information Security. By increasing the control and management of information flows our outsourcing services allow organizations to focus on their business.
The high technical knowledge allows us to increase the effectiveness of your IT infranstructure, working on your solutions.
- Perimeter Security (Next Generation Firewall, Next Generation IPS)
- Zero-day protection
- End-point Security (Enforcement Client, SSL Access, Mobile Device Management)
- Content Security (Web and Mail Security, Data leak prevention, Encryption)
- Identification (Strong Authentication)
- Audit and event correlation (Log management)
- Application Security and business continuity (WAN Optimization, Application Delivery, Virtual Security, Web Application Firewall)
- Network (LAN and WAN, Wireless, Network Access Control)
- Server (Virtual Server Farm)